- 20 g Butter
- 110 g sugar
- 15 g flour
- 2 pinches salt
- Lemon Rind and Juice from 1 lemon
- 375 g Milk
- 2 egg yolks, Reserve Egg Whites
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees celcius
Put 20g butter and 110g sugar into TM bowl. Combine 2 minutes, speed 4, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides.
Add 15g flour, 2 pinches salt, rind and juice of 1 lemon. Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add 375g milk and 2 egg yolks (reserving egg whites). Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Pour mixture into dish.
Clean and thoroughly dry TM bowl. Insert butterfly. Whisk 2 egg whites for 3 minutes on speed 4. Gently fold into lemon mixture.
Stand dish in pan of cold water and cook for 40 minutes.
Converted from Edmonds Cookery Book De Luxe Edition (published 1976) p106
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free