- 20 g Butter
- 110 g sugar
- 15 g flour
- 2 pinches salt
- Lemon Rind and Juice from 1 lemon
- 375 g Milk
- 2 egg yolks, Reserve Egg Whites
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees celcius
Put 20g butter and 110g sugar into TM bowl. Combine 2 minutes, speed 4, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides.
Add 15g flour, 2 pinches salt, rind and juice of 1 lemon. Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add 375g milk and 2 egg yolks (reserving egg whites). Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Pour mixture into dish.
Clean and thoroughly dry TM bowl. Insert butterfly. Whisk 2 egg whites for 3 minutes on speed 4. Gently fold into lemon mixture.
Stand dish in pan of cold water and cook for 40 minutes.
Converted from Edmonds Cookery Book De Luxe Edition (published 1976) p106
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins