- 20 g Butter
- 110 g sugar
- 15 g flour
- 2 pinches salt
- Lemon Rind and Juice from 1 lemon
- 375 g Milk
- 2 egg yolks, Reserve Egg Whites
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees celcius
Put 20g butter and 110g sugar into TM bowl. Combine 2 minutes, speed 4, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides.
Add 15g flour, 2 pinches salt, rind and juice of 1 lemon. Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add 375g milk and 2 egg yolks (reserving egg whites). Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Pour mixture into dish.
Clean and thoroughly dry TM bowl. Insert butterfly. Whisk 2 egg whites for 3 minutes on speed 4. Gently fold into lemon mixture.
Stand dish in pan of cold water and cook for 40 minutes.
Converted from Edmonds Cookery Book De Luxe Edition (published 1976) p106
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple