- 100 g Butter
- 1 package Digestive biscuits
- 75 g raw sugar
- 3 teaspoon gelatine power
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
- 250 g cream cheese
- 100 g Lemon curd EDC pg 147
Blitz the digestive biscuits in the TM - 10 secs speed 9.
Add butter and stir on speed 4 60C for 2 min to combine.
Spread over the base of a greased and lined spring pan. Place in fridge to set.
In a small bowl, mix together the gelatine and the boiling water. In the TM - Mill sugar on speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add 250g block of cream cheese in cubes. Blend on speed 6 for 5 sec until smooth.
Add the gelatine mix and the lemon curd. Mix on speed for for 8 secs to combine, raise the or 10 secs to make a very smooth filling.
Spread over the base and put back into the fridge
Sprinkle fruit over the top .... enjoy !!!
Add 1 cup frozen berries in the last step for a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake