- 150 grams almonds
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Rock Salt
- --- Rind of 1/2 Lemon
- 100 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 60 grams lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 60 grams coconut oil
- Desiccated Coconut, for rolling
Place Almonds, Salt, Lemon Peel into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 seconds / speed 8.
All all the remaining ingredients, except for Coconut Oil and mix for 10 seconds speed 3.
With mixing knife turning on Speed 4 drizzle the coocnut oil through the lid uptin the mixture comes together and is well blended.
Take small spoons of the mixture and roll to form a ball shape. Roll in coconut oil
Refridgerate until firm. It is necessary to keep these balls in the fridge as they will soften if left out due to the coconut oil.
Convential recipe can be found at
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake