- 250 grams full cream milk
- 550 grams cream
- 5 egg yolks
- zest of 4 lemons
- 250 grams Raw Honey
- 150 grams lemon juice, (approximately 4 lemons)
Add milk, cream, egg yolks, lemon zest (you could grate the lemon zest in the tm first, but I find it easier to use my microplaner). 7 mins, 80 degrees, speed 4.
Allow the mixture to cool completely (the heat would destroy the enzymes in the raw honey). Add the honey and lemon juice. 10 seconds speed 8. Pour into container and freeze overnight.
Pull container out of freezer, leave for half an hour. Scoop into the tm bowl. 20 secs speed 9 (or until smooth). Pour back into the container and freeze for 5-6 hours before serving.
Accessories you need
You could use sugar in place of the raw honey and add it in the beginning as for the EDC icecream, but the raw honey is delicious and has many health benefits too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Vanilla Vanilla ice cream
- Spinach ricotta star
- Cauliflower purée
- Cream Cake
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Roasted sweet potato and carrot soup
- Corn Chowder
- Gluten Free Black Forest Brownie Cookies
- Better Than French Onion Dip
- Malva Pudding
- Chickpea Vegetable Coconut Curry
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)