- 4-5 lemons, peeled (no with pith)
- 2 Limes, peeled (no with pith)
- 350 grams raw sugar
- 1000 grams ice, (1kg) cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar in TM bowl for 10 sec/ speed 10/ MC on. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add lemon and lime and blend for 10 sec/ speed 5/ MC on.
Add ice and blend for a further 1 min 30 sec/ speed 9/ MC on.
Place into Thermoserver and serve straight away.
Lemon & Lime Sorbet - Kermie Kreations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Corn rolls
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts