- 4-5 lemons, peeled (no with pith)
- 2 Limes, peeled (no with pith)
- 350 grams raw sugar
- 1000 grams ice, (1kg) cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar in TM bowl for 10 sec/ speed 10/ MC on. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add lemon and lime and blend for 10 sec/ speed 5/ MC on.
Add ice and blend for a further 1 min 30 sec/ speed 9/ MC on.
Place into Thermoserver and serve straight away.
Lemon & Lime Sorbet - Kermie Kreations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Green wellness juice
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins