- 12 milk coffee biscuits
- 130 grams Macadamia Nuts (raw)
- 125 grams Butter, cubed
- 125 grams Butter, cubed at room temperature
- 140 grams sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese, Cubed
- 70 mls of boiling hot water
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons Ground Lemon Myrtle, (see note)
Line a springform tin base with baking paper and set aside.
Add butter to bowl and melt 50 degrees 3 mins/speed 1
Add biscuits and blend 10 secs/speed 8
add macadamia Nuts and blend 5 secs/speed 8
Put into tin and smooth doen mixture.
Put into fridge to set base.
In 70 mls of boiling water, disolve gelatine and mix until gelatine is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool down.
In a clean and dry TM bowl add sugar and mill 10 sec/ speed 9
Add butter and mix 30 secs/ speed 5
Add vanilla and Cream cheese and mix 20 sec/ speed 5.
Add Lemon Mrytle and mix 10 sec/ sped 5.
With the blades running on 3 pour cooled gelatine mix into the hole and mix until combined. (it's ok if the gelatine is still a little warm but not hot)
Pour filling onto prepared base and spread out evenly.
refridgerate until set. approx 3 hours
Accessories you need
Lemon Myrtle is an Australian native shrub. Leaves have a strong lemon taste and for this recipe Dried and Ground leaves are used. It can be bought online from different Bush tucker suppliers or in speciality gourmet shops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts