- 80 grams Seed Tapioca (sago), 1/2 Cup
- 250 grams Boiling Water to soak, 2 Cups
- 250 grams cold water, 2 Cups
- 25 grams sugar, 2 Tbsps
- 60mls lemon juice, 3 tbsp or jucie of a medium to large lemon
- 3 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/4 tsp lemon essence, OPTIONAL
Place sago/seed tapioca pearls in a jug and cover with 2 cups of boiling water. Leave to soak minimum of 1 hr. Using a sieve strain any remaining water.
Place sago/seed tapioca, cold water, sugar, lemon juice and golden syrup in thermomix. Mix at 90 degrees, on reverse speed 2, for 15 minutes.
Look at the tapioca and check pearls are almost all translucent. If you like a stronger lemon flavour add the lemon essence, or more lemon juice to taste, mix for 1 minute to incorporate.
If the sago is not sufficently cooked, put it back on at 90 degrees reverse speed 2, for another 5 minutes.
Pour into bowls. COnsider serving with cream and/or icecream. Can be enjoyed hot or cold, keeps well in the fridge and can be reheated in the microwave.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.