- 10 g linseed
- 1 --- lemon, zest only
- 10 g cornflour, I could stand a spoon in mine so omit if you like it not so thick
- 500 g coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 --- eggs
- 10 g oats
8Recipe is created for
Mill the flax seed on speed 10 for 30-40 secs. Add the lemon zest and cornflour if using and mill for 10 sec speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook for 7 mins, 90 degrees, speed 4.
Top with a handful of toasted nuts and coconut, and fruit of your choice. I used frozen organic blueberries because we were in a hurry and it helped cool down the custard so we could eat and run.
I have a pretty hearty appetite, especially in the morning and I couldn't even finish this bowl. It's toddler friendly too, well my toddler ate it at least.
Note: it's not particularly sweet so you may want to drizzle some honey over the top as well, which is what I did
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts