- 30 grams soft licorice
- 3 eggs
- 65 grams sugar
- 200 grams Milk
- 200 grams cream
Chop the licorice speed 5 for 3 seconds, just until it is chunks. Add everything else and cook 12 minutes, speed 2, 80 degrees. It should coat the back of a spoon when it is cooked, otherwise cook for 1 or 2 more minutes.
Serve warm or chill then freeze to make ice cream.
Depending on the type of licorice you use this will either be a dark beige colour or purple.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- 20sec scones
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino