- 30 grams soft licorice
- 3 eggs
- 65 grams sugar
- 200 grams Milk
- 200 grams cream
Chop the licorice speed 5 for 3 seconds, just until it is chunks. Add everything else and cook 12 minutes, speed 2, 80 degrees. It should coat the back of a spoon when it is cooked, otherwise cook for 1 or 2 more minutes.
Serve warm or chill then freeze to make ice cream.
Depending on the type of licorice you use this will either be a dark beige colour or purple.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls