- 120 grams almonds
- 60 grams Cashews
- 100 grams Dates pitted
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 --- Limes
- 1 Zest Lime
- 30 grams Whey protein powder
- Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blitz lime rind in the bowl on speed 8 until fine. Scrape down.
Add the nuts and dates and blizt them 10 to 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients except the coconut in TM bowl and process 20 secs/speed 8.
My mixture is normally moist. Sometimes I need to add a bit of water but just taste and see.
- Roll mixture into preferred size balls in roll in coconut
I put into zip top bags and freeze a few at a time.
Too Easy To Make
Accessories you need
I use Vanilla Whey Protein.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Caprese Sandwich
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake