- 8 sheets gelatine soaked in cold water OR
- 2 tbsp powdered gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup warm water
- 100 g sugar
- Zest 2 Limes
- 150 g white chocolate
- Juice 4 Limes
- 3 egg yolks
- 350 g Milk
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 ripe avocado
- 300 g whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Prepare gelatine and set aside.Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add white chocolate and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients except avocado and cream and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.Insert Butterfly. Cook for 7 minutes at 90°C on speed 4. Remove Butterfly.Allow to cool slightly.
Place peeled and pitted avocado into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down and repeat. Place in the fridge until almost completely cold.Insert Butterfly and add cream to TM bowl and whip until holding stiff peaks, for 20-40 seconds on speed 4.Add cool lime mixture to bowl and mix gently for 3-4 seconds on speed 4. Pour into serving goblets or dishes.
Refrigerate overnight or for several hours
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad