- 100-120 grams frozen raspberries
- Zest of 2 limes
- 80 grams sugar, or Sweetner of your choice (if you can use none, thats great!)
- 100-150 grams ice
- 8-10 cubes frozen coconut cream
- 2-3 Frozen Avcados
- 20-100 grams coconut milk
Chop Frozen Raspberries 3secs/sp5. Set aside. Clean and Dry Bowl
Put Lime zest and Sweetner into bowl. 10secs/Speed 9.
Add Ice, Frozen coconut cream and Avocados. (You can omit the ice and add more Avocados for a creamier result).
Blend 1 min/speed 10. If its not blending smoothly, through the hole in the lid gently pour in some coconut milk until it blends freely.
Add chopped Raspberries to the bowl. 5 secsspeed 4.
Stir raspberries through so the colours of the green and red dont blend together (or it goes a brown colour!)
I made this sorbet/fruity Dream for a Cooking Class so we used sugar. At home, we enjoy it with a couple of teaspoons of Natvia and when you add the raspberries we find it sweet enough.
I hope you enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake