- 100-120 grams frozen raspberries
- Zest of 2 limes
- 80 grams sugar, or Sweetner of your choice (if you can use none, thats great!)
- 100-150 grams ice
- 8-10 cubes frozen coconut cream
- 2-3 Frozen Avcados
- 20-100 grams coconut milk
Chop Frozen Raspberries 3secs/sp5. Set aside. Clean and Dry Bowl
Put Lime zest and Sweetner into bowl. 10secs/Speed 9.
Add Ice, Frozen coconut cream and Avocados. (You can omit the ice and add more Avocados for a creamier result).
Blend 1 min/speed 10. If its not blending smoothly, through the hole in the lid gently pour in some coconut milk until it blends freely.
Add chopped Raspberries to the bowl. 5 secsspeed 4.
Stir raspberries through so the colours of the green and red dont blend together (or it goes a brown colour!)
I made this sorbet/fruity Dream for a Cooking Class so we used sugar. At home, we enjoy it with a couple of teaspoons of Natvia and when you add the raspberries we find it sweet enough.
I hope you enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes