- 200 grams unsalted butter, Softened and chopped
- 250 grams plain flour
- 30 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 eggs
- 375 grams caster sugar
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 125 grams Lime Juice and Zest
- icing sugar, For dusting
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease and line a tart dish.
3. Add all of the pastry ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 4-5 until the dough forms a ball.
4. Press the dough into the base of the tart dish or roll it out between two sheets of baking paper and refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
1. While the base is cooking, wash and dry the bowl.
2. Add the eggs to the bowl and mix on speed 4-5 for 5 seconds.
3. Add the remaining filling ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 3-4 for 10 seconds.
4. Pour filling into the cooked base and cook for 20 - 25 mins or until golden.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream, vanilla yoghurt or ice cream.
You can use plain flour instead of coconut flour.
This recipe also works well as a slice, just bake in a slice dish and bake a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake