- 500 g Zymil Milk, Lactose Free
- 1 egg, large
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 60-100 g Rice malt syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl.
Cook 7min, 90deg, Sp4.
Can turn off once you hear it change to the thickened sound - around 5-6min.
I put mine into Sinchies packets for kids lunches. If you need it to be a bit runnier, just add a splash more milk and mix 5sec/sp4.
You can alter the thickness of the custard by increasing the eggs to 2.
You can also alter the cornflour to change the thickness.
To make sure this dish is GF, check the packaging on the cornflour.
Can sub the vanilla essence for vanilla bean paste.
Can sub in other milk of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Spinach Balls
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake