- 40 g Butter
- 15 g white sugar
- 200 g Milk
- 3 g bicarbonate soda
- 130 g Self Raising Flour
Melt butter 90 degrees
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 10 secs speed 6.
Cook in your waffle maker.
You can add fresh fruit such as blueberries or bananas on top of the mixture before you close the waffle maker.
Perfect in the lunchbox for a quick and easy recess or great for an after school treat!
These are perfect for freezing and putting into lunchboxes. Serve with fresh fruit or dipped in yoghurt for a protein boost!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart