- 40 g Butter
- 15 g white sugar
- 200 g Milk
- 3 g bicarbonate soda
- 130 g Self Raising Flour
Melt butter 90 degrees
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 10 secs speed 6.
Cook in your waffle maker.
You can add fresh fruit such as blueberries or bananas on top of the mixture before you close the waffle maker.
Perfect in the lunchbox for a quick and easy recess or great for an after school treat!
These are perfect for freezing and putting into lunchboxes. Serve with fresh fruit or dipped in yoghurt for a protein boost!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake