- 150 grams sunflower seeds
- 115 grams Shredded coconut
- 60 grams brown rice syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 240 grams coconut cream
- 225 grams macadamia nuts
- 120 grams Melted Coconut Oil
- 60 grams Brown Rice Syrup
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 18 medjool dates, pitted
- 120 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
1. Add dates and chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds
2. Scrape down bowl & add coconut cream mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds
3. Scrape down bowl again & mix for 20 seconds on speed 7
4. Spread over frozen cheesecake and put back in freezer to set or eat immediatly.
You can heat the caramel topping and pour over the cheesecake with extra macadamias to garnish instead of spreading the caramel over the cheesecake as I've done in the photo.
Remove the cheesecake from the freezer 20 min before serving so it's soft enough to cut up.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates