- 2 mango, Diced in small pieces and frozen
- 2 banana, Diced in small pieces and frozen
Recipe is created for
- Cut your fruits in small pieces and once they are completely frozen blend then in the thermomix speed 10 until all blended.
Slowly increase the speed to full speed and stay in front of the thermomix as it can be wobbly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana Tart
- Banana oat bread
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Nanna's Banana Cake
- Banana Loaf
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins (Airfryer and Oven Options)