- 350 grams mango flesh, roughly chopped and frozen
- 1 banana, frozen and halved
- 100 grams coconut cream
1. Place mango, banana and coconut cream in TM bowl, process for 1 minute, speed 9, assisting with spatula if necessary.
Serve immediately, or for firmer ice scoops transfer to a plastic container and freeze for a further hour.
Variation: For a more intense banana flavour, use more banana and less mango. For every extra banana added, reduce mango by 100g.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake