- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml evaporated milk
- 80-100g sugar
- 20g powdered gelatine
- 50ml hot water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar in thermomix and blend for 5 seconds on speed 8.
2. Add the chopped mango, evaporated and coconut milk to the thermomix and blend for 10 seconds speed 6.
3. Place the hot water into a small bowl and dissolve the powdered gelatine, add to the thermomix and blend speed 8 for 5 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture into 4 to 6 serving dishes. Place in the fridge overnight
Accessories you need
Ensure gelatine is properly dissolved to prevent lumps
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice