- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml evaporated milk
- 80-100g sugar
- 20g powdered gelatine
- 50ml hot water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar in thermomix and blend for 5 seconds on speed 8.
2. Add the chopped mango, evaporated and coconut milk to the thermomix and blend for 10 seconds speed 6.
3. Place the hot water into a small bowl and dissolve the powdered gelatine, add to the thermomix and blend speed 8 for 5 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture into 4 to 6 serving dishes. Place in the fridge overnight
Accessories you need
Ensure gelatine is properly dissolved to prevent lumps
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan