- 300 grams berries, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup, pure
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 160 grams flour
- 90 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 75 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams macadamias, chopped
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 oC. Divide berries between 6 individual ovenproof bowls (or 1 large dish). Drizzle each with a little lemon juice & maple syrup.
Place all crumble mix ingredients into TM bowl. Set to Closed Lid position & Turbo for 2-3 times until crumble mix forms. Sprinkle on top of berries & bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with whipped cream and/or ice-cream & watch it disappear!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls