- 300 grams berries, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup, pure
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 160 grams flour
- 90 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 75 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams macadamias, chopped
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 oC. Divide berries between 6 individual ovenproof bowls (or 1 large dish). Drizzle each with a little lemon juice & maple syrup.
Place all crumble mix ingredients into TM bowl. Set to Closed Lid position & Turbo for 2-3 times until crumble mix forms. Sprinkle on top of berries & bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with whipped cream and/or ice-cream & watch it disappear!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread