- 300 grams berries, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup, pure
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 160 grams flour
- 90 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 75 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams macadamias, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 oC. Divide berries between 6 individual ovenproof bowls (or 1 large dish). Drizzle each with a little lemon juice & maple syrup.
Place all crumble mix ingredients into TM bowl. Set to Closed Lid position & Turbo for 2-3 times until crumble mix forms. Sprinkle on top of berries & bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with whipped cream and/or ice-cream & watch it disappear!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- German spelt bread
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style