- 300 grams berries, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup, pure
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 160 grams flour
- 90 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 75 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams macadamias, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 oC. Divide berries between 6 individual ovenproof bowls (or 1 large dish). Drizzle each with a little lemon juice & maple syrup.
Place all crumble mix ingredients into TM bowl. Set to Closed Lid position & Turbo for 2-3 times until crumble mix forms. Sprinkle on top of berries & bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with whipped cream and/or ice-cream & watch it disappear!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Swirl Layered Mooncake