- 300 grams berries, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup, pure
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 160 grams flour
- 90 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams shredded or dessicated coconut
- 75 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams macadamias, chopped
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 oC. Divide berries between 6 individual ovenproof bowls (or 1 large dish). Drizzle each with a little lemon juice & maple syrup.
Place all crumble mix ingredients into TM bowl. Set to Closed Lid position & Turbo for 2-3 times until crumble mix forms. Sprinkle on top of berries & bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with whipped cream and/or ice-cream & watch it disappear!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Funfetti Blondies
- Moist Beetroot Brownie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts