- 400 g milk chocolate, roughly broken
- 1 portion salted caramel, (page 207, Quick Fix: Every Occasion)
- 80 g raw sugar
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 g cream
1. Find a suitable size mould - a silicone bread mould works well, or you can build your own mould out of cardboard and line with baking paper. Ensure that there are no creases in the baking paper as this will show up on the final product.
2. Temper 200g of chocolate following the recipe for 'chocolate fruit skewers' (page 263, Quick Fix: Every Occasion). Pour chocolate into the base of your mould and using a pastry brush, brush chocolate up the sides of the mould. Work quickly to avoid the chocolate setting. Refrigerate.
3. Make a batch of salted caramel, following the recipe for 'salted caramels' (page 207, Quick Fix: Every Occasion). Only cook the caramel for 1 hour (not 1.5 hours as the recipe states). Once cooked, allow to cool at room temperature.
4. Once cooled, press the caramel into the base of the chocolate mould, distributing evenly. Press right into the corners. Refrigerate.
5. Place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
6. Add cream cheese and vanilla extract, mix for 15 seconds,
7. Add cream, mix for 15 seconds, speed 4. Use a spatula to smooth cheesecake mixture over caramel mixture, being careful not to crack the chocolate on the sides. Smooth until the top is as flat as possible. Refrigerate.
8. Temper remaining 200g chocolate following the recipe for 'chocolate fruit skewers' (page 263 of Quick Fix: Every Occasion). Pour chocolate over the cheesecake mixture, ensuring the chococolate sides meet with the melted chocolate, forming a seal. Refrigerate.
9. When ready to serve, carefully remove cheesecake from mould. Using scissors, trim excess chocolate around the sides. Place a flat serving plate against the top of the cheesecake and flip over. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Val's Pavlova
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Baby beetroot , feta & horseradish dip
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Mango chicken curry