- 220 g sugar
- 1 tbsp Gelatine powder, (15 g sachet)
- 250 g Boiling water
- Colour as desired, see Tips
- flavour as desired, see Tips
- decorations as desired, see Tips
Add sugar and gelatine powder to TM Bowl and add boiling water (ensure all dry ingredients are washed off blades with water).
Insert Butterfly and cook 22 minutes 100C Speed 1.
Prepare molds of choice now (as iyou must pour straght after the next step is complete). See Tips.
Replace lid and with MC off, whip with butterfly 3-4 minutes Sp 4 until light and fluffy.
Quickly stir in your preferred colours/flavourings. See Tips.
NB: Divide mixture into separate bowls if needed.
Using slicone spatula, scrape into molud/s of choice and refridgerate 15 minutes to set.
Enjoy as is or proceed to decorate, roll in coconut or use in Rocky Road
A few drops of – rose water, orange water, coconut, peppermint or vanilla essence may be added and food safe colours matched. Eg Pink from food dye or beetroot juice with Rosewater.
Setting containers should be lightly oiled with neutral flavoured oil or dusted with corn flour or icing sugar or made of edible casing eg chocolate or rice paper for easy removal of shapes.
To make rounded shapes – Use corn flour or icing sugar and place a dessertspoon in each hole of a small muffin tray. Gently tap tray on bench to settle flour/sugar in tray. Using an egg (wash the shell first or use a cold boiled egg), press and twist the egg down into each pile of flour/sugar to make a vertical half egg shape. Making depressions with the egg horizontal will give you a wider shape that can be decorated into mice or rabbits. Two halves can be joined before decorating to make eggs or balls.
Bury a “surprise” inside small moulds by pouring half the mixture into the mould, place the “surprise” on top of mixture then pour remaining mixture to cover. Eg Pistachio, cranberries, apricots, chocolate, glace cherry, ginger work well.
Decorate with plain/toasted/tinted desiccated coconut, melted white or milk chocolate, “sprinkles” or create artwork with food gels.
Your vote and comments are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise
- Chia Seed Biscuits
- Chia, Prune/Date and Walnut Bites (or Balls)
- Chia, banana and chocolate muffins (egg free)
- Tart Sourdough Bread (incl step pictures)
- Sourdough Spelt Crackers
- Cream Cheese Icing with Treacle
- Sourdough Pizza