- 125 g unsalted butter, cold & cubed
- 110 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 g plain flour
- 50 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 40 g golden syrup
- 140 g roasted salted peanuts
- 200 g milk eating chocolate, broken into cubes
- 10 g vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease and line 20cmx30cm rectangular pan extending baking paper about 5cm over the edges.
Place sugar in TMX bowl and mill sp9/10secs. Add butter and egg yolk mix sp4/20secs. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Add flours and mix sp2/20secs. Press mixture evenly over base of pan and bake for 15mins.
Meanwhile clean and dry TMX bowl. Then add condensed milk, butter and golden syrup into TMX bowl and heat 90degrees//15mins or until mixture is golden brown in colour.
Working quickly pour over base, smooth with spatula. Press nuts into caramel with spatula. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
Clean TMX bowl and dry thoroughly. Place chocolate and oil in TMX bowl heat 60degrees/sp1/3mins. Pour chocolate over caramel. Refridgerate for approx 2 hrs or until set before cutting.
Accessories you need
This needs refridgeration.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Woman's Weekly squares & slices booklet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry