- 500 gram full cream milk
- 1 tbsp Gelatin powder
- 250 gram cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 6 tablespoon Milo
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 1 Maltesers or favourite chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine 100 grams of milk with gelatine powder in a small jug. Stir and set aside.
2. Place sugar in TM bowl, 10 seconds, sp 9. Scrape sides of bowl.
3. Add remaining milk, vanilla paste and milo. Cook 4 minutes, 70 deg, sp 3.
4. Add reserved gelatine mixture. Mix 30 seconds, sp 3.
5. Add cream, mix 10 seconds, sp 3.
6. Cool, then pour mixture into small dessert cups and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours.
7. Top with crushed Malteasers or favourite chocolate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Citrus Bender