- 500 g dark chocolate, (break into individual pieces)
- 400 g Butter, (room temp)
- 160 g plain flour
- 160 g almonds
- 12 eggs
- 250 g sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Almonds in TM bowl, grind for 10 seconds / speed 10.
2. Add eggs, sugar & flour. Mix 30 seconds / speed 6-7. (pour into seperate bowl).
3. Place chocolate & butter into clean TM bowl. Melt chocolate for 8 - 10 mins / 50 degrees /
speed 2 (or until smooth). Allow to cool slightly.
4. Slowly add egg mixture to chocolate, with blades rotating. Speed 1-2. /about 1 min.
5. Cool mixture in fridge until 10 mins before ready to serve. Place in lined muffin tins & Bake in oven 180 degrees for 8 -10 mins. Serve warm with ice cream or custard.
Makes 24 mini puddings
Mixture can be made the day before. Keep in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge