- 250 grams berries, mulberries
- 15 grams Butter
- 1/8 teaspoons cinnamon, Ceylon
- 1/8 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoons clove, ground
- 60 grams oatmeal
- 20 grams Butter
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Place mulberries (stems removed) into mixing bowl, add butter and spices and cook 3 mins/100/reverse/speed soft.
3. Transfer into small baking dish and top with oatmeal, sugar then dot with butter.
4. Bake for 10-15 mins or until sugar n butter is melted. Serve warm with custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies