- Zest 1 lemon
- 140 g raw almonds
- 100 g raw cashews
- 40 g pepitas
- 140 g Dates pitted, Medjool or dried
- pinch salt
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1000 g yoghurt plain
- Zest 1 lemon
- 115 g lemon juice, (about 2 lemons)
- 60 g honey
- 180 g Fresh Mulberries
- 1 tablespoon Gelatine powder, optional
Drain the yoghurt though a nutmilk bag, muslin cloth or clean chux cloth. Leave to drain in the fridge for 3 hours. Collect the whey to use in smoothies, bread etc.
Line a cake tin with baking paper. I use a 20cm square tin.
Place lemon zest and almonds in TM bowl. Mill 10 seconds speed 9.
Add all other base ingredients and process for 10-20 seconds speed 9. I like mine very fine.
Tip into lined tin and press to evenly cover the bottom. Keep in fridge till ready to add topping.
Place lemon zest in TM bowl and mill 10 seconds speed 9.
Add honey and lemon juice and cook 5 minutes, varoma speed 2.
Sprinkle the gelatin into the bowl avoiding the blades. Mix 2 minutes speed 2 or until gelatin has dissolved.
Add the drained yoghurt and mix 30 seconds speed 3.
Add 150g mulberries and mix 10 seconds speed 3.
Pour onto base and spread evenly using a spatula or palette knife. Decorate the top wth remaining mulberries and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Gelatin is optional in this recipe but the topping is quite sloppy without it.
Use any combination of nuts and seeds to a total weight of 280g.
To make this a raw recipe, leave out the cooking of the honey and lemon juice.
Adapted from a recipe by Emma Galloway, mydarlinglemonthyme.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style