THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Cups rice crumbs
- 230 g white sugar
- 90 g Margarine - dairy free
- 100 g almonds
- 60 g Chocolate - dairy free/ gluten free - optional
- 2 drops almond essence - to taste
- 1 bottle rum essence or liqueur (Tia Maria or Kahlua)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder - nestle brand
- (unsweetened) cocoa powder for dusting
Recipe is created for
1- mill sugar into icing sugar ( speed 9 15 sec) set aside
2- mill almonds into almond meal ( 10 sec speed 7)
3-Cream butter 30sec, add essences, icing sugar & almond meal, cocoa powder & melted chocolate ( optional) speed 4 untill thoroughly mixed.
4- using spatula take teaspoons amounts out & roll into small balls ,place in fridge to cool for 5min then dust / roll in spare cocoa powder then return to fridge untill ready to serve.
*** cocoa powder that is dusted on outside is bitter but a nice contrast to the sweet inner taste, you could roll in chocolate sprinkles if you have them but if you want to keep to GF recipie chk ingrediance.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble