- 125 grams Butter
- 125g grams Sugar
- 1 dash Vanilla Essence
- 150g grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Full Cream Milk
- 50 grams Cocoa
- 2 eggs
1h 20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 1h 10min
Cream butter and Sugar Speed 4, 10 seconds scrape down sides and repeat until pale and creamy.
Crack in 2 eggs, 1 at a time until combined.
Slowly add in Flour, Cocoa, Milk and Vanilla until just mixed through.
Place in a cake tin, cover with foil and baking paper and place in the bottom tray of the Varoma.
Fill to maximum line of the THERMOMIX Bowl with water, close lid and insert Varoma tray with the cake tin inside, set for 70 mins, Speed 3, Varoma.
Test with skewer, Serve with melted chocolate and cream.
RIP NANNA MARY ❤️
NANNA Mary's Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate sauce is melted dairymailk chocolate with cream to make a ganache.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Edmonds Custard
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE