- 115 g Butter
- 230 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 115 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups stewed apple, (approx)
- 1 punnet Blackberries, (approx)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Prepare round pie dish.
Add flour, baking powder, butter and sugar to bowl.
Mix 10 seconds/speed 7. Mixture should look like breadcrumbs.
Add egg and water. Mix 5 seconds/speed 7.
Mixture will be quite sticky.
Bring mixture together, wrap in ThermoMat or cling wrap, and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
When ready to use, divide pastry ball into 3/5 and 2/5.
Roll out 3/5 pastry to approx 3mm, and line bottom and sides of pie dish.
Place stewed apple onto pastry base.
Place blackberries into apple.
Roll out remaining 2/5 pastry to approx 3mm, and place on top of apple and blackberries.
Seal edges of pastry.
Bake for 25 minutes until top is golden.
Slice pie and serve with ice cream.
Accessories you need
This is a very delicate pastry to work with. Be gentle and patient.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"