- 80 grams Butter
- 200 grams Arnotts chocolate ripple biscuits
- 110 grams castor sugar
- 200 grams Toblerone, (approx 8 pieces of a 400g bar)
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 grams Pouring Cream
- 150 grams Maltesers
Lightly grease a 22cm springform cake tin and put to the side
Melt butter in TM bowl for 3 mins, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Add chocolate ripple biscuits and blend on speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Scrape the TM bowl with the spatula and mix for a further 3 seconds on speed 8
Press into the tin with your hands and place in fridge until required.
Place suger in TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 8 seconds. Set aside.
Place Toblerone in TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Then melt for 4 minutes, 37 degrees, on speed 2. (The Toblerone can become a little stuck on the baldes at the start, but will loosen once the heat increases.)
Scrape chocolate down the TM bowl and off the blade with the spatula. Melt the Toblerone further for 1 1/2 minutes, 37 degrees, on speed 2
Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, thickened cream, and sugar. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides and mix for another 20 seconds on speed 5.
Pour the filling into the pan, on top of the base and smooth over with spatula.
Place maltesers around the edge of the cheesecake.
Grap the leftover maltesers and crush them in a freezer or ziploc bag by hitting the bag with a rolling pin.
Decorate the cheesecake with the crushed maltesers by scattering them inside the malteser border
Place in fridge until set.
Accessories you need
Cheesecake will keep in the fridge for 5-7 days, but tastes best on the same day, or one day after making
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto