- 20 g Butter
- 200 g roasted nuts
- 250 g white marshmallows
- 200 g White Chocolate Buttons
- 1 package rice paper sheets
- Put the butter, marshmallows and chocolate into the TM bowl.
- Chop it all up at speed 9 for 30 seconds. ( This will stop your Thermomix from dancing on the bench for the next step.
- Cook at 60 degrees for 7 mins at speed 7.
- Add your roasted nuts and mix on reverse speed 2 for 10 sec.
- Line a tray with rice paper and put the mixture on top then top with rice paper. Put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. This freezes really well too so you can bring out at a morning tea.
- You could repeat again using all the pink marshmallows if you like and add the pink to the white nougat so you have a white and pink layer stuck together with rice paper on the top and bottom and between the layers. Might be a great way to use up the spare 250g of marshmallows over that I have from separating the bags.
Accessories you need
This can be really sticky so to clean bowl put hot water in your bowl and cook for 4 min at 80 degrees speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits