- 160 grams pepitas
- 130 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams flaxseeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 115 grams sultanas
- 70 grams Flaked or Desiccated Coconut
- 190 grams medjool dates, (seeds removed)
- 60 grams pitted prunes
- 75 grams raw cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams water
- 10 drops food grade Peppermint Oil, (Doterra brand is good)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Australian Dessert
Add Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds, Flaxseeds & Chia Seeds to TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 9.
Add Sultanas & Coconut to TM Bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, Speed 9 (or until sultanas all broken up).
Add all other ingredients, and mix for 15 seconds, speed 9 (or until starting to stick together.
Add 10g more water if necessary - mixture should be sticky and roll easily into a ball.
Using a heaped tablespoon portion, roll into approximately 30 good size bliss balls.
Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Peppermint oil can be substituted for Orange oil, or omitted if preferred.
I keep these in the freezer, and are just delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)