- 1/3 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 12 Marshmellow
- 1 banana
Refer to EDC for Pizza dough recipe, roll out 1/3 or 1/4 of the dough and spread with nutella. Bake in over until edges are golden and dough is cooked through.
Top with marshmellows, pop back in the oven for approx 3min or until marshmellows begin to melt.
Take pizza out of the oven and top with sliced banana.
You can dust with icing sugar if prefered!
Prep Pizza dough
I normally save 1/3 to 1/4 of the dough on our family pizza night and make this as our desert pizza. Top with icecream if you are not concerned with calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits