- 1/3 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 12 Marshmellow
- 1 banana
Refer to EDC for Pizza dough recipe, roll out 1/3 or 1/4 of the dough and spread with nutella. Bake in over until edges are golden and dough is cooked through.
Top with marshmellows, pop back in the oven for approx 3min or until marshmellows begin to melt.
Take pizza out of the oven and top with sliced banana.
You can dust with icing sugar if prefered!
Prep Pizza dough
I normally save 1/3 to 1/4 of the dough on our family pizza night and make this as our desert pizza. Top with icecream if you are not concerned with calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie