- 1/3 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 12 Marshmellow
- 1 banana
Refer to EDC for Pizza dough recipe, roll out 1/3 or 1/4 of the dough and spread with nutella. Bake in over until edges are golden and dough is cooked through.
Top with marshmellows, pop back in the oven for approx 3min or until marshmellows begin to melt.
Take pizza out of the oven and top with sliced banana.
You can dust with icing sugar if prefered!
Prep Pizza dough
I normally save 1/3 to 1/4 of the dough on our family pizza night and make this as our desert pizza. Top with icecream if you are not concerned with calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf