- 1/3 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 12 Marshmellow
- 1 banana
Refer to EDC for Pizza dough recipe, roll out 1/3 or 1/4 of the dough and spread with nutella. Bake in over until edges are golden and dough is cooked through.
Top with marshmellows, pop back in the oven for approx 3min or until marshmellows begin to melt.
Take pizza out of the oven and top with sliced banana.
You can dust with icing sugar if prefered!
Prep Pizza dough
I normally save 1/3 to 1/4 of the dough on our family pizza night and make this as our desert pizza. Top with icecream if you are not concerned with calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake