- 1/3 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 12 Marshmellow
- 1 banana
Refer to EDC for Pizza dough recipe, roll out 1/3 or 1/4 of the dough and spread with nutella. Bake in over until edges are golden and dough is cooked through.
Top with marshmellows, pop back in the oven for approx 3min or until marshmellows begin to melt.
Take pizza out of the oven and top with sliced banana.
You can dust with icing sugar if prefered!
Prep Pizza dough
I normally save 1/3 to 1/4 of the dough on our family pizza night and make this as our desert pizza. Top with icecream if you are not concerned with calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Up and Go
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap