- Chocolate Dough Ingredients;
- 100 g sugar
- 230 g plain flour
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 35 g Valrhona cocoa (or other high quality cocoa)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp iced water
- Mousse Ingredients;
- 150 g good quality dark chocolate
- 50 g Milk
- 300 g whipping cream
- 100 g fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries to garnish.
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/sp 10.
Add flour, butter and cocoa and mix for 6 secs/sp 6.
Add egg yolks and water and mix a further 6-8 secs/sp 6-7 until a ball of dough forms.
Turn mixture out onto floured ThermoMat and push together with your hands. Form a flat disc, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Roll dough out to 3mm thick and line8 individual tart tins, or a 23cm tin with pastry.
Trim edges and dock pastry with a fork all over the base. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
Blind bake for 15 minutes, remove beads and cook a further 10 minutes until crisp. Allow to cool completely before filling.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs/sp 8.
Add milk and cook for 2 mins/50ºC/sp 1. Set aside.
Without cleaning bowl, insert Butterfly.
Place cream into mixing bowl and whip for 10 secs/sp 4 (approx) until soft peaks form.
Add melted chocolate back into mixing bowl and mix through for a few secs/sp 4.
Pour EVOO onto lid with MC in place and incorporate for 20-25 secs/sp 2.
Assemble by spooning mousse into prepared tart cases, topping with fresh berries and serving immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl