- Chocolate Dough Ingredients;
- 100 g sugar
- 230 g plain flour
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 35 g Valrhona cocoa (or other high quality cocoa)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp iced water
- Mousse Ingredients;
- 150 g good quality dark chocolate
- 50 g Milk
- 300 g whipping cream
- 100 g fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries to garnish.
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/sp 10.
Add flour, butter and cocoa and mix for 6 secs/sp 6.
Add egg yolks and water and mix a further 6-8 secs/sp 6-7 until a ball of dough forms.
Turn mixture out onto floured ThermoMat and push together with your hands. Form a flat disc, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Roll dough out to 3mm thick and line8 individual tart tins, or a 23cm tin with pastry.
Trim edges and dock pastry with a fork all over the base. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
Blind bake for 15 minutes, remove beads and cook a further 10 minutes until crisp. Allow to cool completely before filling.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs/sp 8.
Add milk and cook for 2 mins/50ºC/sp 1. Set aside.
Without cleaning bowl, insert Butterfly.
Place cream into mixing bowl and whip for 10 secs/sp 4 (approx) until soft peaks form.
Add melted chocolate back into mixing bowl and mix through for a few secs/sp 4.
Pour EVOO onto lid with MC in place and incorporate for 20-25 secs/sp 2.
Assemble by spooning mousse into prepared tart cases, topping with fresh berries and serving immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake