THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams fresh ricotta cheese (from deli, not in tub)
- 2 tablespoons sugar, add to the ricotta
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, add to the ricotta
- with a folk, gently mash the ricotta with sugar and cinnamon and set aside in refrigerator
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams sugar, raw or white
- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams fresh orange juice, no pulp, remove pips
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams dark chocolate chips or buttons, to be sprinkled evenly over first layer of cake mix
- sugar, to be sprinkled over the cake before placed into the oven
- ground cinnamon, o be sprinkled over the cake before placed into the oven
Place eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla essence, sugar and orange juice into TM bowl mix for
Add flour and mix 20sec/speed 6
Pour half of the cake mixture in the baking dish. Add the ricotta and spread evenly.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly
Add the remaining cake mixture
Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top of the cake mixture and place in oven
Cook for 45 minutes
Best served hot or cold
Recipe by Lidia Farid
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge