- 150g TM Butter - chopped
- 300g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 180g fresh orange juice
- 70g TM caster sugar
- 10g cornflour
- 3 egg yolks
- 15g TM butter
- 3 egg whites
- 150g TM caster sugar
Roll out dough and use cookie cutter to make rounds. Put into the muffin tray and bake for about 12 mins until golden.
Put the butterfly whisk into the and whisk egg white at 50 degrees, speed 4 for about 4 mins until thick. Keep on speed 4 and slowly add in the caster sugar.
Turn up oven to 220 degrees.
Fill each pastry case with cooled orange butter and pipe on some meringue to cover.
Bake for about 5mins until golden.
You can use lemon or lime butter instead ....
Adapted from the 'Good Taste' Mag
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls