- 150g TM Butter - chopped
- 300g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 180g fresh orange juice
- 70g TM caster sugar
- 10g cornflour
- 3 egg yolks
- 15g TM butter
- 3 egg whites
- 150g TM caster sugar
Roll out dough and use cookie cutter to make rounds. Put into the muffin tray and bake for about 12 mins until golden.
Put the butterfly whisk into the and whisk egg white at 50 degrees, speed 4 for about 4 mins until thick. Keep on speed 4 and slowly add in the caster sugar.
Turn up oven to 220 degrees.
Fill each pastry case with cooled orange butter and pipe on some meringue to cover.
Bake for about 5mins until golden.
You can use lemon or lime butter instead ....
Adapted from the 'Good Taste' Mag
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls