- 150g TM Butter - chopped
- 300g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 180g fresh orange juice
- 70g TM caster sugar
- 10g cornflour
- 3 egg yolks
- 15g TM butter
- 3 egg whites
- 150g TM caster sugar
Roll out dough and use cookie cutter to make rounds. Put into the muffin tray and bake for about 12 mins until golden.
Put the butterfly whisk into the and whisk egg white at 50 degrees, speed 4 for about 4 mins until thick. Keep on speed 4 and slowly add in the caster sugar.
Turn up oven to 220 degrees.
Fill each pastry case with cooled orange butter and pipe on some meringue to cover.
Bake for about 5mins until golden.
You can use lemon or lime butter instead ....
Adapted from the 'Good Taste' Mag
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese