- 150g TM Butter - chopped
- 300g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 180g fresh orange juice
- 70g TM caster sugar
- 10g cornflour
- 3 egg yolks
- 15g TM butter
- 3 egg whites
- 150g TM caster sugar
Roll out dough and use cookie cutter to make rounds. Put into the muffin tray and bake for about 12 mins until golden.
Put the butterfly whisk into the and whisk egg white at 50 degrees, speed 4 for about 4 mins until thick. Keep on speed 4 and slowly add in the caster sugar.
Turn up oven to 220 degrees.
Fill each pastry case with cooled orange butter and pipe on some meringue to cover.
Bake for about 5mins until golden.
You can use lemon or lime butter instead ....
Adapted from the 'Good Taste' Mag
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces