- 230 g coconut oil
- 1.5 cups of your favourite nuts
- 60 g cacoa
- 60 g Carob Powder
- 1.5 cups of dried apricots, (or cranberries or sultanas)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maca powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp Cinammon
- pinch salt
Place nuts into the mixing bowl and chop 1 sec speed 5. Set aside.
Add the dried apricots or fruit and chop 3 scs speed 9. Repeat if finer consistency required. Set aside.
Place coconut oil in mixing bowl and melt 1.5 minutes 60 deg speed 2. Add ginger nob and blitz 10 seconds speed 9 (slowly increasing speed to speed 9).
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 20 seconds speed 3.
Pour mixture onto a Thermomat (or baking paper) on a tray and refrigerate until set. Break up into pieces and keep refrigerated until eaten.
WARNING: This won't last long!
This recipe has been adapted and converted from Pete Evans 'The Paleo Way' tour cookbook. The original recipe is titled 'Nic's Caco and Carob Treats'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies