- 180 grams Whole Pecan Nuts
- 1/4 tsp himalayan or sea salt, (fine not flakes)
- 180 pitted dates
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 150 grams raw cashews
- 110 grams water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 bananas, Sliced thinly
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place pecans and salt in TM bowl and chop 3 secs / sp 5. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Place dates in TM bowl and pulse until chopped Turbo / 1 sec / 5 times.
- Add maple syrup and pulse again until combined Turbo / 1 sec / 3 times.
- Add in in the pecan and salt mixture that was set aside and combine 10 secs / reverse / sp 4
- Press the nut mixture firmly into a pie dish (approximately 9 inch)
- Rinse and dry bowl
- Place cashews into TM bowl and chop into a course paste 10 secs / sp 7.
- Add water, maple syrup, vanilla bean paste and blend until smooth 2 mins / sp 8.
- Mixture should be like the consistence of a pancake batter.
- Add coconut to the TM bowl and process to combine 10 secs / reverse / sp 4.
- Pour mixture onto of the base and spread evenly. Best way to serve is actually set in the fridge for a couple of hours so the bottom becauses more set and easier to serve. Then before serving add sliced banana. You can also serve with whipped coconut cream. See tips below
Put a can of coconut cream in fridge overnight or freezer for a couple of hours. Do not shake or turn cream upside down. Scrape off the top bit with the cream and place into the TM bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste or essence and then 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. Mix for 5 secs or so on Sp 4. If its still too thick just add a bit of the coconut liquid in and repeat. Then serve on top or on the side.
This exact recipe for Tart and Coconut Cream can be made in TM 31 as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash