- 210 gram coconut oil
- 90 gram cacao powder
- 4 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- Berries or nuts for garnish
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Combine all ingredients in Thermomix bowl and melt 5 minutes/50 degrees/speed 2
Mix 20 seconds/speed 7 to ensure sweetener is combined
Pour chocolate into moulds and garnish with berries or nuts of your choice
Place into freezer for 10 minutes or until set
Invite some friends over so you don't eat all your chocolate at once!!!
This chocolate is lovely with some nut butter sandwiched between layers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup