- 2 apples, Granny Smith
- 2.5 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 grams sugar, white/fine
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
Recipe is created for
1. Firstly chop you apples so that they are in little bits. Depending on the apple but we did speed 6 for 5 seconds.
2. Sift Flour together into the TM bowl to make a fluffy mixture
3. Add eggs and sugar
4. Mix on reverse at speed 4 slowly adding the milk to make a smooth batter (just before it becomes runny)
5. Mix on reverse speed 8 for 30 seconds
6. Cook your own beautiful pancakes!
Accessories you need
Yum yum. For something different add some sultanas or cinnamon to the mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel