- 2 apples, Granny Smith
- 2.5 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 grams sugar, white/fine
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
Recipe is created for
1. Firstly chop you apples so that they are in little bits. Depending on the apple but we did speed 6 for 5 seconds.
2. Sift Flour together into the TM bowl to make a fluffy mixture
3. Add eggs and sugar
4. Mix on reverse at speed 4 slowly adding the milk to make a smooth batter (just before it becomes runny)
5. Mix on reverse speed 8 for 30 seconds
6. Cook your own beautiful pancakes!
Accessories you need
Yum yum. For something different add some sultanas or cinnamon to the mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)