- 2 apples, Granny Smith
- 2.5 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 grams sugar, white/fine
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
Recipe is created for
1. Firstly chop you apples so that they are in little bits. Depending on the apple but we did speed 6 for 5 seconds.
2. Sift Flour together into the TM bowl to make a fluffy mixture
3. Add eggs and sugar
4. Mix on reverse at speed 4 slowly adding the milk to make a smooth batter (just before it becomes runny)
5. Mix on reverse speed 8 for 30 seconds
6. Cook your own beautiful pancakes!
Accessories you need
Yum yum. For something different add some sultanas or cinnamon to the mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes