- 2 apples, Granny Smith
- 2.5 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 grams sugar, white/fine
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
8Recipe is created for
1. Firstly chop you apples so that they are in little bits. Depending on the apple but we did speed 6 for 5 seconds.
2. Sift Flour together into the TM bowl to make a fluffy mixture
3. Add eggs and sugar
4. Mix on reverse at speed 4 slowly adding the milk to make a smooth batter (just before it becomes runny)
5. Mix on reverse speed 8 for 30 seconds
6. Cook your own beautiful pancakes!
Accessories you need
Yum yum. For something different add some sultanas or cinnamon to the mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)