- 40 g sugar
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 170 g tin passionfruit pulp
- 8 hole icy-pole mould
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Ice cream Praline/sweets Spread Vegetable dish Carnival Christmas Spring Summer Easy Natural Dessert
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add eggs and milk and blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and cook for 8 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
Remove Butterfly and add mango.
Drain passionfruit pulp through steam basket if you wish to remove seeds.
Add pulp to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats