- 40 g sugar
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 170 g tin passionfruit pulp
- 8 hole icy-pole mould
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add eggs and milk and blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and cook for 8 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
Remove Butterfly and add mango.
Drain passionfruit pulp through steam basket if you wish to remove seeds.
Add pulp to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad