- 40 g sugar
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 170 g tin passionfruit pulp
- 8 hole icy-pole mould
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add eggs and milk and blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and cook for 8 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
Remove Butterfly and add mango.
Drain passionfruit pulp through steam basket if you wish to remove seeds.
Add pulp to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl