- 40 g sugar
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 170 g tin passionfruit pulp
- 8 hole icy-pole mould
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Ice cream Praline/sweets Spread Vegetable dish Carnival Christmas Spring Summer Easy Natural Dessert
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add eggs and milk and blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and cook for 8 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
Remove Butterfly and add mango.
Drain passionfruit pulp through steam basket if you wish to remove seeds.
Add pulp to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Pizza dough
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set