- 40 g sugar
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 170 g tin passionfruit pulp
- 8 hole icy-pole mould
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add eggs and milk and blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and cook for 8 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
Remove Butterfly and add mango.
Drain passionfruit pulp through steam basket if you wish to remove seeds.
Add pulp to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Mango lassi
- Indian Tandoori puffs