- 85 grams butter shortbread biscuits, Scotch fingers are great
- 125 grams almonds
- 45 grams Butter
- 750 grams cream cheese
- 250 grams sugar
- 180 grams sour cream
- 1 Lemon rid
- 1 Tin Passionfruit Pulp
- 6 eggs
1. Pre- heat oven 140 degrees
2. Line a 20cm Spring form pan with baking paper
3.Place almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 35 sec speed 9.
4. Add shortbread biscuits and melted butter, mix 1 min, 37 degrees, speed 4 or until all combined
5. Push down into base of tin and put into the fridge.
6. Place lemon rind into the TM bowl for 15 sec speed 9- to create your lemon zest.
7. Add Cream Cheese, sugar. eggs and pulp to the bowl and process for 25 sec speed 4 or untl well combined.
8. Pour cheese mixture into tin
9. Bake for 35-40 mins or until just wobbly in the middle.
10. Cool in the tin, place into the fridge to chill.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou