- 200 grams sugar
- 30 grams cornflour
- 200 grams orange juice
- 100 grams water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 320 grams plain flour
- 175 grams Butter, softened
- 100 gram brown sugar
- 5 fresh peaches/fruit of choice, sliced
- 125 grams pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 2 packages cream cheese, quartered
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 70 g raw sugar, (60 - 80g) optional
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 5 min/90C/speed 2.
Set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Place pecan nuts into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 7.
If required, chop for another few seconds.
Place flour, butter and sugar into mixing bowl and combine 8 sec/speed 6, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Press firmly and evenly into bottom of an ungreased 26cm pizza tray or flan / pie tin.
You may wish to use baking paper.
Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 min or until light golden brown.
Allow to cool.
Place cream cheese, vanilla essence and milk into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Mix again 30 sec/speed 7 or until smooth consistency achieved.
Optional: If you prefer a sweeter cheesecake, you can add 60 - 80g raw sugar and mill 5 sec/speed 10, before adding in the cream cheese.
Spread cream cheese mixture over butter crust.
Arrange peaches on top and sprinkle with pecans.
Pour orange glaze over the top of the pecans and refrigerate until set (usually takes around 2 hours)
Putting it together
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne