- 230 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 120 grams peanut butter, smooth
- 400 grams icing sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Add butter and peanut butter. Mix for 10 seconds/Speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix for another 5 seconds/speed 4.
2. Add icing sugar and mix for 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and mix for another 10 seconds/speed 5.
3. Add one tablespoon of milk and mix for 30 seconds/speed 4. If needed add second tablespoon of milk and mix for another 10 seconds/speed 4.
Accessories you need
This goes very well with the Giant Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Cake!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake