- 120 grams dates, fresh & pitted
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Protein Powder, natural
- 120 grams mayvers super seed spread
- water, (if needed)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dates + rolled oats + coconut + protein powder to TM Bowl. Blend ingredients for 30 seconds @ speed 6
The mixture will look crumbly at this point.
2. Add mayvers super spread and blend 10 seconds @ speed 6
The mixture will look crumbly but should stick together in your hands when rolled into balls.
3. If needed, add a small dash of water to help the mixture stick together and blend again for 10 seconds @ speed 6
4. scoop out approximately tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls
5. store in the fridge for up to 7 days or freezer for longer
you can roll the balls in chopped nuts or coconut at the end if you like. Any of the mayvers spreads or nut butters should work if this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.