- 125 g Butter
- 70 g brown sugar
- 85 g honey
- 110 g pears, dried
- 110 g pitted dates
- 85 g rice bubbles
- 40 g coconut, desicated
- 100 g coconut, desicated, for rolling
Place pear and dates into mixing bowl and chop 8 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/60 C/speed 4.
Add sugar and honey and mix 1 min/70C/speed 3.
Add pears, dates, rice bubbles and coconut and mix 1 min/Reverse/speed 1 - 2 using spatula to assist.
Allow mixture to cool.
Once cooled, roll into bite sized balls and coat in a little coconut.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Pear & Date Balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)