- 250 grams Packet Chocolate Ripple biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 Ml cream
- 70 ml Lemon Juice
- 2-3 drops Green Food Colouring
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, (dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water)
- 2 Peppermint Crisps
Recipe is created for
Line base of slice tray with baking paper (for ease of removal)
Place chocolate biscuits in TM bowl and process 3-5 seconds Speed 8 (or until fine crumbs). Set aside
Melt butter in TM bowl for 3 minutes 100° Speed 1. Add crumbed biscuits and mix for 20 seconds Speed 6
Press mixture into base of slice tray.
Place creamed cheese and condensed milk into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 7 or until smooth.
Add cream, lemon juice, colouring and gelatine and mix for 20 seconds Speed 6.
Crush 1 peppermint and add to mixture – blend for 1 second Speed 5
Spread mixture over chocolate biscuit base and refrigerate until set.
Decorate with remaining crushed peppermint crisp.
For something different:
Melt required amount of dark chocolate in TM and paint into silicone patty cake pans, and refrigerate till set.
Make cheesecake filling and fill patty cake pans.
Method for base
Method for Filling:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd