- 125 g milk coffee biscuits
- 90 g Butter
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 75 g lemon juice, (1/3 cup, about 2 lemons)
- 100 g Nestle Club Peppermint Cream
- 1 Peppermint Crisp Bar
8Recipe is created for
Crush the biscuits 10 seconds /speed 6. Add the butter, chopped into cubes. Process at 20 seconds /speed 6. Press into the base and about 2 cm up the sides of a 20cm greased springform pan. Use the MC to press it in. Bake at 180 degrees C for 5 mins. Allow to cool.
Blend cream cheese 10 seconds /speed 6. Use the spatula to loosen any cheese from sides and bottom of bowl and process again 10 seconds / speed 6. Add condensed milk and lemon juice and mix 20 seconds / speed 5. Mix with spatula and process again 20 seconds /speed 5. Add Peppermint Cream chocolate, broken into pieces. Mix 10 seconds /speed 4, mix with spatula, then mix at 5 seconds /speed 4. We like it with some chunky chocolate left in it. Mix longer if you want the pieces smaller.
Pour mixture into cooled base. Crush the Peppermint Crisp Bar with a mallett or rolling pin while still in its packet. Open packet and sprinkle over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours minimum.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Only use ripe lemons so that it sets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- German Apple Cake
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)