- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 140 g Butter
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- 150 g icing sugar, 1
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 30 g Butter
- 1 tsp Peppermint Essence
- 250 g dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
· Crush biscuits in TMX bowl 5 seconds speed 9.
· Add cocoa and coconut to crushed biscuits and mix 3 seconds speed 5. Set aside.
· Melt butter and condensed milk in TMX bowl 1 minute 30 seconds, 60 deg spd 2..
· Add biscuit mixture back in to TMX bowl.
· Press into a greased slice tin.
· Melt butter in clean tmx bowl 30 seconds 60 deg speed 2.
· Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 3 20 seconds.
· Spread icing mixture over biscuit base.
· Break chocolate into pieces and place in TMX bowl. Mill 5 seocnds speed 10. Melt chocolate 2 min 70 deg speed 2. If not melted increase time.
· Spread chocolate mixture over icing mixture.
· Allow chocolate to set at room temperature. Once just set cut into squares (try not to let it set solidly as it will crack when cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart